Panasonic air conditioning has once again topped Canstar Blue’s ratings, with customers placing value on energy efficient models to see them through years of service, and combat electricity price hikes. We’re thrilled to say that Panasonic was the only brand to achieve top marks, rating five-stars for overall satisfaction for the second year in a row. In fact, Panasonic is the only air conditioning brand to have topped Canstar’s ratings three times – in 2017, 2016 and 2014.
Panasonic is committed to creating a better life and a better world, by continuously contributing to the evolution of society and to the happiness of people around the globe. A global leader in air conditioning solutions with six decades of experience in the industry, our products are sold every day in over 120 countries around the world.
We believe that the true value in air conditioning comes from extensive testing in reliability and uninterrupted operations that you can count on for years to come. Nothing compares to knowing that temperature-controlled comfort is always there to make you feel right at home.
iZone works with new and existing systems.
You can set the foundations of your smart home with a state-of-the-art air conditioning system or retrofit iZone to your current system. iZone will work with all leading brands. Just contact one of our experts to find out more.
You can customise your home’s interior design with a choice of 13 different controller designs. Choose from a host of colour and customised configurations – simply select the look that suits your home. Or for the minimalist, you can opt for no controller by using your phone or tablet. Sensors can even be hidden under tables.
iZone’s fresh air system uses cool night air to keep you comfortable instead of running your air conditioning compressor. At the push of a button you can use 100% fresh air to cool your home. A special system shuts down your compressor and switches to the cost-efficient ‘vent mode’.
Ductair is committed to the preservation of the environment and minimising or reducing adverse environmental impacts of its operations.
We will achieve environmental excellence by:
- Identifying, prioritising and addressing environmental risks
- Making environmental issues a component of business decisions, ensuring the environment is considered in planning for new, and changes to existing, materials, processes, equipment, facilities and products.
- Requesting suppliers that have their own environmental plans and procedures.
- Conducting our business in compliance with applicable environmental regulations and legislation.
- Using resources efficiently and minimising waste and emissions.
- Conducting annual greenhouse gas emissions audit of our business.
- Conducting ongoing audits to ensure compliance of environmental legislation and our management system and taking corrective action where appropriate.
- Holding management accountable for providing leadership on environmental matters, for achieving specific targets and objectives, and providing training and resources.
- Ensuring employees comply with and contribute to Ductair’s environmental policies and procedures.
We are focused to improve the environmental performance of our activities and to be leaders in best practice environmental management within our industry. This forms a key component of our commitment to demonstrate good environmental practice in our own operations.